Meal planning can sometimes feel like you’re throwing spaghetti on a wall, hoping it sticks, right? Did you know there are many different ways and methods? We’re going to talk about the three most popular meal planning methods and which one is best for you.
Don’t have time to read the whole thing? Pin it for later.
(This post probably contains affiliate links. My full disclosure policy is quite boring, but you can read it here if you’d like!)
1 Weekly Meal Planning
How to meal plan weekly:
Weekly meal planning is for you if you…
- are a commitment-phobe
- have a constantly changing schedule
- are completely new to meal planning
2 Monthly Meal Planning
Monthly Meal planning is for you if you…
- want to spend very little time meal planning
- don’t have a constantly changing schedule
- want a ton of variety all the time
3 Capsule Pantry meal planning method
The Capsule Pantry is for you if you…
- both love planning and hate planning (type A AND type B!)
- want the quickest method possible
- practice minimalism or zero waste
There you have it. Now go grab your monthly meal planner and start meal planning LESS!